Toyota designed to appeal to buyers of its first vehicle, the Toyota Vios is the sedan version of the Toyota Yaris, with a family style offering an entry level inexpensive pointing primarily to emerging markets. With its 4.41 meters long, 1.7 meters wide, 1.475 meters high and a wheelbase that...
- Recharging an electric car in the garage: everything you need to know at a technical, legal and price level
- The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class will be the first car with a front airbag for the rear seats
- New ‘Forza Motorsport’ the most popular racing video game is now 4K resolution at 60FPS
- Mazda Koshi Concept is the autonomous electric car inspired by the imperial bunk beds
- Renault’s first electric SUV could be called Renault Zandar, with up to 500 km of autonomy and CMF-EV platform