Volvo says that the large screen leads the way, in reference to the 9-inch tablet that said SUV has as an infotainment system. Volvo is absolutely right in the world with that statement: the touch screens are cannibalizing in a short time what was once a Macedonian of buttons and...
- Ball and Buck Jeep Scrambler CJ-8: Fashion with a motor for hunters
- Proposed electric cars: the solution the anxiety of autonomy
- What are solid state batteries and why are the future of the car
- The problems of bringing touch interfaces to car is reaching dangerous level
- BMW and Toyota: the rise of the electric car to bet heavily on the hydrogen car