If you’re thinking about buying a car, here’s why you should make it a used one and not a brand new one. Low Prices The fact of the matter is that used cars are cheaper than new ones. If you ask me, this reason is enough to persuade us all...
- Toyota now offers all its models with a five-year warranty
- Wash the car like a professional: how to wax the body and leave it flawless
- Mercedes-Benz 190 E Elektro: experimented with the bases of their future electric cars
- Audi A3 Sedan goes to the American market in 2021
- Ford Bronco Sport has EcoBoost versions and engines unveiled in the USA